Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections?
(06-27-2024, 03:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is a no brainer to me, but it appears in some states non-US citizens have not only voted in past federal elections, but they were also not required to provide an ID in these states. This is a no brainer to me. We need a passport or a driver's license proving we are a US citizen to fly on a commercial airplane. We need ID to exit and enter the country.

"The 22-page report argues there is "irrefutable evidence" that noncitizens have voted illegally in U.S. elections, placing blame with the 1993 National Voter Registration Act (NVRA)."

Even if passed, however, it is highly unlikely to be taken up by the Democrat-controlled Senate.

This should be passed by everyone in Congress voting yes. But Democrats who want illegals to vote in our federal election ill attempt to stop it is my opinion. I hope I am wrong.

IMO, this is the whole reason for Biden letting all the illegals in. But, to answer your question, yes, voter I.D. should always be required.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections? - HarleyDog - 06-27-2024, 05:11 PM