Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections?
(06-28-2024, 11:19 PM)pally Wrote: Luvnit, I never said a word about minorities nor did I ever reference the ability to register or to place a vote

Now you assume that all Americans already possess valid photo ids, unfortunately millions do not.  The millions who do not are often elderly, poor, disabled.

The question I posed how do you implement an ID law that allows these people to easily obtain an ID and whatever documentation they need for it?

I provided the link. Again, we are in 2024 and if a US citizen is motivated to have their voice heard, they can readily register to vote easily.

Please show me any article that says millions of people are not registered to vote because it is too hard to get the proper documentation. You make up crap.

Why is it unreasonable to have to provide proof of who you are to vote? The bigger question is would this reduce fraud and in store integrity into our elections. Fraud happens in anything when there are loopholes. Not showing valid ID to vote by mail or to vote in person increases the chance of fraud.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections? - Luvnit2 - 06-29-2024, 01:34 PM