Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections?
(06-29-2024, 01:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I provided the link. Again, we are in 2024 and if a US citizen is motivated to have their voice heard, they can readily register to vote easily.

Please show me any article that says millions of people are not registered to vote because it is too hard to get the proper documentation. You make up crap.

Why is it unreasonable to have to provide proof of who you are to vote? The bigger question is would this reduce fraud and in store integrity into our elections. Fraud happens in anything when there are loopholes. Not showing valid ID to vote by mail or to vote in person increases the chance of fraud.

You keep changing the subject. You want ID to vote

I asked you how you would implement this ID program. Why won’t you answer? What ID would qualify? How would it be obtained? How much would it cost? What proof of identity would be required to obtain this ID? How much time would be given to obtain this ID?

I neither agreed nor disagreed with the idea I sought more information which you won’t provide

I provided a link up thread talking about how many Americans don’t have a current ID. You obviously chose not to read it…as usual

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections? - pally - 06-30-2024, 01:28 AM