Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice
(01-07-2016, 09:54 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Anyone remember the hard knocks episode where he had a cookout at his house. Everyone was cooking out, eating, drinking, having a good time. That was nice. He is nice.

He also has golf tournaments, but those aren't at his house. The cookouts are, but the golf tournaments aren't.  But I bet they would be if he had a good course at his house. Because he is nice. He would probably have a golf tournament and a cookout in the same day at his house if he could because he is nice.

Eating together is a great team-building experience; I like the cookout idea -- and Marvin Lewis is a fine gentleman who the fatherless players look up to as the father figure they never had and he's very involved in our community.  In case people haven't noticed, he has also become a terrific head coach and a wizard at drafting players.  I want a nice man as the Bengals' coach but I only want him to be nice off the field.  Marvin is not nice at training camp, not nice during halftime, and outright grouchy during games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - Fan_in_Kettering - 01-08-2016, 12:31 AM