Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is moving to LA ?....I would think the Raiders
(01-07-2016, 05:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Kroenke just trashed St Louis.  I think he is trying to piss them off so much that they want him to go.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/06/is-kroenke-trying-to-make-it-impossible-to-stay-it-in-st-louis/

in trashing St. Louis on his way out the door, Kroenke may be trying to make it impossible for him to stay in St. Louis, if he doesn’t get the 24 votes to move.

“Any NFL Club that signs on to this proposal in St. Louis will be well on the road to financial ruin, and the League will be harmed,” Kroenke’s application for relocation said, via David Hunn of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.  .  .  

.  .  .  it could mean that Kroenke may have to sell the team, if he doesn’t get the 24 votes to move. As some have speculated, he could then eventually buy the Broncos from the Bowlen family, given that Kroenke already owns the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche.

He wanted to move last year and the league told him to wait a year. Basically because Spanos threw a fit.... I would imagine that Kroenke will be the votes because he waited. He may have to pay more than usual to move to help out the Chargers or raiders build something.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is moving to LA ?....I would think the Raiders - StLucieBengal - 01-08-2016, 02:27 AM