Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do?
(01-09-2016, 04:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I suppose I'm joking, but we do have to point out that we are all assuming Dalton would be playing significantly better this post-season than the last because he looked better in the regular season.  I know football isn't a one-man game, but if McCarron can do in 1 try what Dalton couldn't do in 4...meh, I wouldn't call the AJ supporters completely delusional.

Yeah but honestly McCarron will have perfect circumstances. The only time Dalton had a team like this - at home - was 2013. Not to mention that McCarron is playing with house money. No one expects him to win, and the playoff monkey isn't his.

I don't think I'm alone in feeling like this was a special year. If McCarron pulls it off, I sincerely believe Dalton probably would have too. I'm just hoping McCarron pulls out a win and Dalton comes back to get a win against the Pats. I really feel we have a special player in Dalton. Someone who could be a Drew Brees type for 10 more years. That said, he desperately needs to get the playoff monkey off his back. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Shake n Blake - 01-09-2016, 05:01 PM