Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do?
(01-09-2016, 05:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah but honestly McCarron will have perfect circumstances. The only time Dalton had a team like this - at home - was 2013. Not to mention that McCarron is playing with house money. No one expects him to win, and the playoff monkey isn't his.

I don't think I'm alone in feeling like this was a special year. If McCarron pulls it off, I sincerely believe Dalton probably would have too. I'm just hoping McCarron pulls out a win and Dalton comes back to get a win against the Pats. I really feel we have a special player in Dalton. Someone who could be a Drew Brees type for 10 more years. That said, he desperately needs to get the playoff monkey off his back. 

Please stop making excuses for Dalton poor playoff performances. Had a great chance in 2012 when our defense out scored our offense in that game.

But the rest of what you said I agree with. Dalton could become a consistent top tier QB in this league. I don't see that he's going anywhere.

Hopefully AJM will help Dalton out and lead the offense to enough points tonight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - BengalChris - 01-09-2016, 05:56 PM