Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone broke into my house last night
(06-12-2015, 08:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Got some updates. The cop that was with me the day it happened just stopped by my house to check on me. He said that before they arrested him, the kid threatened to kill one of the police dogs and had one of them in a choke hold. The cop also said the guy was taken to a mental institute that night for evaluation. While at the mental institute, the guy was handcuffed to a bed and somehow managed to hit one of the officers in the face. He also told the officers he was going to kill them. He is now locked up awaiting for trial and I will have to probably appear in court next week sometime. The officer I chatted with he was unaware if Hamilton county was going to keep him locked up until his trial or not. He also said the kid was NOT on any kinds of drugs, it sounds like this was purely mental.

Guys, I gotta be honest, that mig really screwed me up (name that movie). I live alone and I am just having a hard time understanding why the hell that kid pulled directly up to my house, sought me out, and walked into my house. It was like he had some kind of agenda.

I really don't want him coming back and I honestly dont want to face him in court. Im freaked.

He reacted violently when he felt threatened. Once again I tell you, you handled the situation the right way.

You will probably never have any answers as to why it was you and your house. At least nothing you can rationally understand.

When you go to court (and you need to go to court), just state the facts of what happened.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone broke into my house last night - Bengalzona - 06-12-2015, 09:52 PM