Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone broke into my house last night
(06-12-2015, 11:26 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Its crazy. I found him on Facebook and am looking at photos of him. There are pictures of him from December of him and his mom smiling and laughing. They are both personal trainers at a gym up the street. Its crazy to think someone's mind can go to shit that quickly.

After reading through your description of events again, I suspect that he might be bi-polar. He had a degree of rationality. It is possible he was casing the place. It is just as possible that he just had a perverse curiosity. It sounds like he didn't expect anyone to be home and was as surprised to see you as you were to see him. He said "Hello", which is a sign that he didn't come to hurt you or for a confrontation. Otherwise, he would have just jumped you as soon as he saw you. Also, it doesn't sound like he was carrying any weapons. When he said "I am you", I doubt that he sincerely thought that he was you. More likely, it was probably something he thought of as a joke. He was probably walking through your place thinking to himself, "If I were this guy, this is how I would live.". Still a bit creepy.

He is facing some serious consequences. Entering your home was one thing. Assaulting and threatening police is another (the police dog is considered the same as a human police officer). Considering the trouble he gave police bringing him in, I think the courts will not set an easy bail for him.

Personally, I think this guy's family should be thanking you. You've exposed a problem that needs to be dealt with rather than swept under the carpet. It is altogether likely that this guy has exposed some signs of his instability to family or friends before this. They cannot discount it any longer.

Go to court. Tell the facts. Don't be vindictive or excitable, just matter of fact. This guy apparently didn't want to hurt you before and he probably still doesn't.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone broke into my house last night - Bengalzona - 06-13-2015, 01:42 PM