Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman will test free agent waters
(01-11-2016, 11:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Kirkpatrick and Dennard as your CBs next year... that'd be something seriously ugly. Shaw looked better than both of them, and that's both praise for Shaw, and condemnation for them.

That's your opinion. I think Dennard showed well (better than Shaw, even though I think Shaw is a diamond in the rough) and I don't think that CB situation would be "ugly". Dennard was a first round pick for a reason and arguably the best CB prospect in that draft. He just hasn't seen the field much because quality veterans have been ahead of him. He'll shine when he gets the opportunity.

DreKirk did a good job this year as well. People are just salty he didn't have any flashy plays. He held down his side of the field though. If DreKirk were as bad as some say, teams would've picked on him left and right. That didn't happen. 

Honestly, people talk this way anytime we let a player go. Letting Joseph walk was supposed to doom our defense. Many weren't happy letting DreKirk take over for Newman. Pacman will be 33 at the start of next season. We have to transition at some point. This team will be fine regardless.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman will test free agent waters - Shake n Blake - 01-12-2016, 12:00 AM