Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While the NFL condemns Bengal/Steeler violence I predict...
(01-12-2016, 05:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think you're right, but to go further, I think it will be within the first three weeks to prevent Burfict from playing.

I think this because the league wants to give the advantage to the Steelers while also avoiding such a debacle. What better way for the NFL to justify a Steelers win with a healthy Bell, Brown, and Roethlisberger but no Burfict to lead the hard-nose football against them?

I'm not so sure that we'll need Burfict to kick their asses. This last game is firmly stuck in everyone's mind now. The league may wait until the fourth game in hopes of Burfict doing something close enough to begin the process of getting him out of the league. Just keep fining and suspending him until he's done. Not that I'd agree with it at all, but Burfict is likely at the stage where he needs to be bringing everyone a cookie for a couple of seasons to get this to blow over. If that is even possible.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: While the NFL condemns Bengal/Steeler violence I predict... - wildcats forever - 01-12-2016, 06:08 PM