Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our future is starting to look bleak...
(01-13-2016, 04:39 PM)Trademark Wrote: Not feeling to good about the future of this team, we lose two great coaches in Hue and Vance and granted we've been 1 and done in the playoffs under Marvin, let's face it he's turned this franchise around and next season could be his last, i'm nervous who we hire as our OC I really hope we don't go back to Bratkowski, also look at our free agents this season, we had our chance and now our future looks a little bleak :/

On the bright side: Hue was better than Gruden, who was better than Bratkowski. I wouldn't give up on the future just yet.

(01-13-2016, 04:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dear lord Debbie downer.   We lost a couple of coaches.     And last I checked there were plenty of hue Jackson was a idiot threads and posts on here anyway.    

Marvin will hire good people.    Still betting he is reaching out to Dirk Koetter.

I'd still rather kick a few West Coast Offense tires, but I'm guessing you're right. I think I read Koetter was Marvin's best man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our future is starting to look bleak... - gobobro - 01-13-2016, 04:45 PM