Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill's Reaction To Last Two Penalties
(01-15-2016, 08:37 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: One play doesn't win or lose a game. Using that logic I have as much right to put McCarron on blast for his pick and fumble.

I won't because, as every year, the outcome is the sum of all parts.

Mccarron is a backup. Hill is not a backup. Demote Hill to match his output, backup quality. Fumbles, YPC is atrocious. He can run in short yardage situations to the endzone, if he couldn't his TDs wouldn't stack and there would be no reason for anyone to back him other than he probably blocks better than Gio and he gives Gio a rest. Hill isn't even good in short yardage situations elsewhere, he should be guaranteed for 1st downs on 3rd and short, but he's not. He likely has more zero yardage/loss gains than Gio. 

You're right, Hill is not just one play. Look at his whole season. If you don't call that a flop...the way he ended the season with a critical failure is the "cherry on the top", his worst play of the season. I called Hill out early on in the season and there were a ton of haters, I think at this point most have joined my thoughts.

It's sad to say, the next game, the next game is when he breaks out. Next year, rather. A spade is a spade. Hill has a psychological problem playing split with Giovani Bernard, who is clearly the better running back right now.

The problem is Hill had a good year when Gio got hurt, and was the sole RB. If he DIDN'T, I think you guys would be clamoring for the same thing - get rid or demote this guy. His year stunk.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hill's Reaction To Last Two Penalties - reuben.ahmed - 01-15-2016, 09:37 AM