Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill's Reaction To Last Two Penalties
(01-15-2016, 08:33 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He is only good for rushing TDs, that's fine, then why use him the rest of the game when he's clearly inferior to Gio?

Gio can't block as well, and goal line situation you'd think Hill would be better. This is one case where the stats (Hill's TDs) can blind you. You don't have to give up on him but demote his duties. He made a major mistake that lost us a guaranteed playoff win.

I thought he had a different run style than Gio.
Let's be honest, Hill is not the best in the league.  But he is far from worst, and arguably in the top half.

Bengals have an excellent QB, WR, and average to better than average RB.
The longer they play together, the better they will get.

Last year they had top OL drafts, so lets hope they pan out well, and can make key blocks to open up holes for hill as well.

In that playoff game, Hill made 1 mistake, Berfict made 1 mistake, Jones made 1 mistake, and Ref #132 made multiple mistakes which caused us the game.  Like I keep telling my friends here, if we showed up in the first half and scored 7, this would all be a moot point.  We lost in first half.

All of this said, I think Hill can perform better.  I would consider moving on if next year he did not show any improvement.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hill's Reaction To Last Two Penalties - moemoron - 01-15-2016, 01:43 PM