Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill's Reaction To Last Two Penalties
(01-15-2016, 11:06 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Eh, some of your guys tolerance for inferiority is different than mine.

So, if Hill continues his play this year (can you agree it was subpar, or not?) - into next year. How many games do you give him to "recover"? 1? 4? 8? All season?

Once you make an impression, it's hard to shake that, good or bad. So Hill has made a good impression for some of us, and has kept it; but for me, he's lost it.  
Hill will be back and better than ever,his season depends largely on the O-line,which cannot run block.My BIGGEST concern is losing Hue Jackson to the stinkin browns.I just super hate that,and he will make them legit.This afc n.just got even harder to compete.The dirty birds will be back strong,they had a ton of injuries last year,Hue will make the browns legit and you know what dirty pissburg brings.Marvin Lewis does not have the killer instinct it takes to win.More time management,throws the red flag when all of us its wrong time,and takes a knee when he has 40 seconds left at the half.Does not seem to want to score as much as his offense could.I am not a fan of his going forward.I see us finishing second or third in this division with him as HC.They missed out by not promoting Hue.That will bite us BIGTIME FOR YEARS.Remember we had for the most part an injury free season.Do not expect that again. What really ticks me off about Lewis is he will not fight with the refs for his guys.He is a *****.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hill's Reaction To Last Two Penalties - fortyyearfan - 01-15-2016, 02:46 PM