Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huck: I should have pretended to be a girl to get into the showers
(06-15-2015, 02:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I can't tag anyone to this post because I would be quoting almost all of you except for rfaulk34.    He seems to be the only sensible one.  

It's not racist to bring up negative facts about anyone.   It's part of having an informed and complete discussion.   Your all so consumed with calling me a racist that you fail to ask why these girls should be get a more harsh punishment because this dude is a transexual ....  Why should these girls be subjected to hate crimes? .....  This was nothing more than assault.   And should be treated as such .... It doesn't matter if they are black, gay, transexual, white, man, women,  it's irrelevant to the fact this was an assault.   And that's the point of this .....

And if you can't take a direct discussion without getting feelings hurt over me or anyone bringing up facts about a group that you think should be immune to any perceived negative points.   Then I am not sure what to tell you..... Other than to haven a word with yourself.

I won't say anything about the black people being homophobic because I have seen the links RFaulk has posted before, but there was some other racist stuff in that comment.

"we all know what happens when black girls think another girl is hitting on their guy or their man is hitting on another girl."

That's racist. No way around it.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huck: I should have pretended to be a girl to get into the showers - MrRager - 06-15-2015, 03:29 AM