Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Then there was this wuss named Peko
(01-15-2016, 11:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The dude I know has no trace of short man syndrome.  I'd again counter your argument by pointing out that the guy's who are quickest to try and start a fight are also generally not the best fighters.  A dude who knows he can handle himself is usually calm and peaceful until the other guy gives him no choose but to be otherwise.  

In any event I find it funny that you use the "emotions" of people posting on this board as evidence that they're fat vags who can't fight.  I'd fight Peko ten times before I'd fight Harrison once.  Harrison has that slow burn, border line psycho, personality.  In a real life field situation he'd be the guy I kept my eye on in case things popped off.

There's a lot that goes into being good at fighting: condition, strength, speed, knowledge, disposition, setting, etc. Size is a lesser factor and generally only relates to these other factors (i.e. generally bigger people are stronger, but not always due to condition and even handspeed).

I think Harrison lives out here in the Valley of the Sun during the offseason. I'm told he has an absurdly fanatical workout program, even by NFL player standards. I have always been impressed at how well he moves up into the box and takes on O-linemen, almost as well as DE's. He has that kind of strength.

Peko is no slouch though. He has that warrior disposition that a lot of Pacific islanders have. That's why you see quite a few playing defensive positions. And he has a lot of base power.

Peko probably has more sheer base power. But Harrison is probably in a lot better shape than Peko and is probably quicker due to his conditioning. I'd bet on Peko in a Sumo match. Otherwise, I'd go with Harrison.

Now, how about this match-up: Harrison (younger version) versus J.J. Watts?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Then there was this wuss named Peko - Vlad - 01-10-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Then there was this wuss named Peko - Bengalzona - 01-15-2016, 11:43 PM