Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan dentist sued for music choices
(01-19-2016, 12:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Repercussions?   Like what?  Other than thinking they are being a rude jerk to anyone participating.  

I have never had anyone who works for me  tell me they don't believe in prayer or God.  I don't make a point to railroad People about God, they are responsible for their own salvation.  

As far as letting others lead....  If they asked I wouldn't have an issue but in the same breath they will be respectful of the moment and others.    My assistant has lead before when my voice is not right.    She is younger and handles it just fine.  

As far as leaving the room.... The prayer takes a couple minutes if that.... No one leaves or even makes an issue of it.  

Now I will say that if one of them asked me to stop I would not.   I would just tell them they can feel free to stay in silence during that portion and respect others as we will respect their preference to not participate.

So if they want to step out or check their phone you'd be OK with that?

Also, and sorry if this has been mentioned, are you a faith based business of is this just because of your own personal beliefs?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michigan dentist sued for music choices - GMDino - 01-19-2016, 12:14 AM