Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan dentist sued for music choices
(01-18-2016, 11:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: A few serious questions:

If they don't want to pray to they have to be in the room?

If they choose to NOT stand there and be quiet and say talk to another person is there repercussions?

Do you let different people lead the prayers so, say if one want to pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for health it would be OK?

If they tell you they don't believe in prayer is there any kind of repercussion?

Have the meeting first, then anyone that chooses to stick around for prayer can do so or is free to leave and go about their duties.

I know that if I was working at Muslim owned business, where the majority of workers were Muslim, I would have no objection sitting through prayers as a non participant.

I certainly wouldn't demand to lead a prayer in the name of Jesus simply out of consideration for the non-Christian majority.

Now I'm not saying this would be certain, it would depend on how extreme left these people are, but it wouldn't surprise me that if these people were working for a Muslim dentist, that they would bend over backwards to be accommodating because they have tolerance for others religion and culture. Makes them feel good about themselves. Being tolerant of devout Christians doesn't make them feel good about themselves so much.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michigan dentist sued for music choices - Vlad - 01-19-2016, 10:06 AM