Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace
(01-19-2016, 06:59 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Right, there is no fumble. The Steelers don't get the ball. Ben doesn't get sacked and hurt 4 plays later. 

It was the direct result of the no-call on Shazier. There is no speculation about Ben getting hurt.

The rest is. But so is Bengal fans whining about Pac Mans penalty. The Steelers would've kicked it from the 32 and thats within Boswells range, so there's that.

I've also seen speculation about the Bengals winning both games if Dalton doesn't get hurt. 

Dalton has nothing to do with anything.  He wasn't there and that's that. 

But how can you say if Ben would or wouldn't get hurt?  You can't know that, which is what I'm saying.  Maybe the Bengals score a TD and Ben throws a pick 6 on the next series.  Maybe the Bengals get the ball and then turn it over the next play. 

Who knows how it plays out?  That's all just speculation.  Point is, the Bengals should have gotten the penalty and didn't and therefore the Bengals got hurt worse by it.  The officials screwed the pooch and everybody knows that, admit it or not.  And no bogus fabrication by the league changes that.

Anyway, it's over, time to move on.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace - McC - 01-19-2016, 07:55 PM