Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all the Bengals fans who are euphoric over the Steelers loss
(01-19-2016, 08:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I heard absolutely no mention of the play on Pittsburgh talk radio. 

The Steelers MB that I check in on has one thread addressing the topic. It 17 replies, the last being 6 hours ago. Of those 17, maybe 8 are people saying that the Steelers got hosed on that play. The other 9 are, oh well who cares, they should have played to the whistle or they should have touched him while he was down.~~pretty much how I feel.

Facebook and articles that require you to comment using your FB account are the absolute worst when it comes to gauging a fan bases reaction. Those places get the reaction of the casual know-little fan. I know FB newsfeed was FULL of people bashing the Steelers for not bringing back Troy this past offseason even though it was the right thing to do and anyone with an ounce of football intelligence knew it. 

If you'd like, I could link you to a friend of mine on Facebook who is a Bengal fan and I guarantee you that you'd be embarrassed by him and his nonsensical ramblings, misspellings, grammatical errors, and general fair-weatheredness. 

It's boards like this and various Steelers boards where you can get the true sense of what a fanbase feels. 

How convenient that we don't have a Steelers version of JN to reference on this site. Here, let me help:

Peyton admits He got away with one
This Cannot Be Legal "Peyton Slide"

Honestly, I don't really care if your team complains about the ref. Pretending like your fanbase and organization is "above" this sort of thing is really what's annoying - and the number one reason why they are so hated.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For all the Bengals fans who are euphoric over the Steelers loss - TRsome - 01-19-2016, 10:10 PM