Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to get back at the NFL for their bias against the Bengals.
(01-20-2016, 10:04 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Al Davis and the Raiders won their titles because they played violent and had a reputation where other teams did not want to play them.
Once the Raiders dropped their "attitude" they started losing.

The thread is a joke, I don't see the Bengals signing Ray Rice even if he never had a problem with the law. 

The issue is ways to get Roger and the NFL upset. It's stupid to just say play better and win a Championship. 
We were robbed by the referees and insulted by the NFL when they handed their 10k fines to the Steeler's coaches.
The fact that they fined Porter meant the referee should have flagged him for being on the field when he should not. Did you forget the Peko penalty when he went on the field I did not. The NFL stated Pittsburgh's TD was not legitimate. Gee, thanks NFL referees and the NFL offices that reviewed the TD that night and said it "stands".

Do I really want Ray Rice back in the league? Yes. Many players have done far worse. Do I really want Ray Rice as a Bengal? No. We have RB's, but I would have wanted Ray Rice two weeks ago trying to run out the clock.

P.S. Mr. Hill forced a 14 year girl to have oral sex with him. That is just one abuse Mr. Hill had. 
Pac Man Jones is another "character". Are you ok with these "characters" or are you a sheep and follow what the NFL office and the media say who is ok or not???

Actually no, I have been quite outspoken about Pacman and his complete lack of character.  As for Hill, my understanding is that the girl was a freshman while he was a senior and that it was completely consensual.  If that is the case, then I would not consider it a big deal. Plenty of freshman and sophomore girls date upper classmen all the time.  If it was rape, as you say, then Hill should be in a cell right now and not on a playing field.

"Ways to get Roger and the NFL upset"... what purpose does that serve?  Isn't the goal to win championships?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ways to get back at the NFL for their bias against the Bengals. - OrlandoBengal - 01-21-2016, 11:55 AM