Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrant shows appreciation for Sweden
(01-21-2016, 04:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm sure he would just assimilate and cause no problems.  Unless he ran into a girl that wasn't proper...or national health careSmirk

A- I hear in the strip clubs you can touch anything uncovered. That's the law. Amazing.
B- I'd like to hear him move to Canada and start promoting a system where — for a fee — you can buy into a lottery that will cover a small portion of healthcare expenses if you're unfortunate enough to have need, but it will discern what it's going to pay based off of an ever inflating system where a higher rate is charged for those in the lottery than for those who aren't. And, the lottery might not take you if you've ever had anything wrong with you, which doesn't stop them from further increasing your costs even though you can't afford their service. And there's little to no price controls, so you can be charged whatever someone thinks you're willing to pay.

I'd like to see that promoted over a system where the idea is "if you're sick, go to a doctor."

(01-21-2016, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You just think you would be safe because of your hair.

I have horrible hair. It's always going in five different directions. I'll be alright under that regime.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Migrant shows appreciation for Sweden - Benton - 01-21-2016, 06:22 PM