Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to get back at the NFL for their bias against the Bengals.
(01-22-2016, 11:03 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: OK, I'm going to make this real simple for you, because evidently something is too difficult for you to understand... all of those teams won championships, this team can't make it past the first round of the playoffs.  So when everyone says "win championships" as the best way to "get back at the NFL", that's what is being said.  I even said that the way Al Davis really "stuck it" to Pete Rozelle was by holding up multiple championship trophies.

Hell, look at Pittsburgh... they are celebrated, and get away with more things, because they win.  The fact that winning changes the narrative should really not be difficult to understand.  Should I just mark you down as one of the board members who has an over abundance of time on his hands and likes to argue?

I read that book a few years back.  Very entertaining and insightful.  Jerry Jones owes almost everything to Jmmy Johnson.  Given what happened in that locker room, Jimmy did one of the best coaching jobs in league history.  

Say, maybe he want's a job as an assistant DB coach……... Ninja
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ways to get back at the NFL for their bias against the Bengals. - samhain - 01-22-2016, 04:46 PM