Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womens Olympic competition are no longer just women
(01-23-2016, 02:54 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I disagree with the reversing it notion. I think if someone felt they could keep the upper hand they would stay "pre-op" for as long as they could. 
And if you have ever met an Olympian or seen them, this wouldn't shock me if they did try shit like this to compete. They are a different breed of humans.

On the other hand, what kind of guy would brag about winning a trophy against girls.  The more I think about it the less I think any guy could "go back" once he competed against women.

But right now it is definitely a messy situation.  Obviously sports is not a big enough issue to justify being against transgenders.  It is mainly just an issue for people who are already against it to complain about.  But for the people actually out there competing it is a huge issue.  Out of respect to them it needs to be treated as a serious issue within the confines of the sports world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens Olympic competition are no longer just women - fredtoast - 01-23-2016, 03:04 PM