Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace
(01-25-2016, 01:28 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh may, anecdoctal internet evidence.  There is nothing more powerful.

Yes, the Steelers can't do it on the field, except when they won two of three games this year.  The only fact that's beyond dispute is that your sad franchise hasn't won a playoff game in a  quarter century.  I find it amusing that you hang your hat on the dirtiest player the league has produced in pretty much the same time span as your playoff futility.  Enjoy him while you can, he's far too stupid to be around for long.

The point is, the pussification in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area is growing. It is both sad and hilarious reading about people honestly wanting division realignment to avoid a team. Also, when your internet tough guy took to Twitter, it was after a loss. So in effect, he did it because he couldn't do it on the field right?

And I will certainly enjoy him as I'm sure he will be around just long enough to ruin more of your seasons as he did this one. I will enjoy him just as you have enjoyed your share of dirty players over the years. Be careful, hypocrisy doesn't look good on you.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace - The Real Deal - 01-25-2016, 01:40 AM