Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swedish asylum worker stabbed to death
(01-26-2016, 12:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Did you see where Merkel's party is taking large hits? I wonder how low they go until they start getting cozy with Russia? What do you think about that relationship.... Since you also Take In The news over there.

I don't see Germany cozying up to Russia any time soon, at least as far as the country as a whole. The northern part of the former DDR, minus Berlin and a few other cities, will be more agreeable to Russian friendship, but the majority of Germans wouldn't have anything to do with it. Merkel stepped in it big time because even her party, and the allies of that party in southern Germany, aren't pleased with her. But the response from the people hasn't been as negative as the news has been making it. I see a lot of positive things said about her on the German subreddits and a lot of positivity towards the refugees.

The sensational story is the anti-immigrant stance and those unhappy with the government, and that is what sells, but the people have been focused more on the individual actions and those that have dropped the ball on law enforcement, like in Koeln.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swedish asylum worker stabbed to death - Belsnickel - 01-26-2016, 01:00 PM