Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swedish asylum worker stabbed to death
(01-26-2016, 12:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are right that it's fair to point out other refugees stepped up.    I guess it could be worse and they could have cheered them on like they have in other cases.    

Really this isn't the refugees fault....   So I do feel for them for being put in a tough situation.   But it's pretty obvious they aren't ready for western life as a whole.    Europe should have probably only taken in about 15% of what they have allowed.    The European politicians really screwed this up and the actual decent refugees will suffer.  

I feel we are preparing for the next step which is groups of Germans, French, Polish, Brits, etc targeting Muslims and refugees.    Which is why I Monitor these anti immigrant groups in the news, the temperature over there fascinates me.    

Did you see where Merkel's party is taking large hits?   I wonder how low they go until they start getting cozy with Russia?   What do you think about that relationship.... Since you also Take In  The news over there.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swedish asylum worker stabbed to death - GMDino - 01-26-2016, 01:34 PM