Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swedish asylum worker stabbed to death
(01-26-2016, 07:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: For a guy who watches my every post you sure as heck don't pay attention to them.  

Treating women with respect is a western standard.   Not a Lucie only standard.    

Not physically attacking people for not being your chosen religion is a western standard .... Not a Lucie only standard.  

Using cleanliness standards like not popping in public is a western standard ..... Not a Lucie only standard .  

Not raping women & children is a western standard.  .... Not a Lucie only standard.  

There is no personal bias .   I gave them credit for doing what they are supposed to do....  However we shouldn't need to be tossing around atta boys for acting like a civilized person.

(01-26-2016, 07:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Vast majority of them are In over their heads in the western world.   It's like tossing someone who can't swim into the deep water of the ocean.  

European politicians are actually doing them more harm than good by accepting them at all.  Now they will always be stigmatized and no one will accept them.   Which will lead to more violence from all sides.    

This will be the issue that puts Europe at war once again.

All of this...every word is your opinion.  You have an opinion.

That is all.

And that opinion is based on your biases.

Every time you ignore a good story to say how "the majority" or "they" are not fit to live with decent westerners?  That is an opinion.  Not a fact based on anything other than what is already your decided opinion.

Opinion.

You don't have "A" fact about it...you have your opinions.

Over and over you have chosen to state your opinion that "those people" cannot fit in in the west so we should shun them and forbid them from ever trying.  

Opinion.

When confronted with facts that go AGAINST you opinions in other posts you just ignore them because you don't care about anything OTHER than your opinion.

Now, tell me I don't have to click on your posts or read or respond...again.

Oh, that is is your opinion too.

Clear?

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swedish asylum worker stabbed to death - GMDino - 01-26-2016, 08:27 PM