Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl in Denmark to face charges...for using pepper spray on rapist
(01-31-2016, 08:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sadly this board copes the size of the font that is copied and pasted.  Sometimes there are multiple sized font int he same response.

But you are saying you just ignore anything outside of"proper" font?   Hilarious

All three of those are links.  And even AFTER I told you you didn't read a single one yet managed to squeeze three NRA/GOP talking points into one sentence.

What a joke.

You seem to be the only one who regularly has ridiculously sized font. You either frequent sites that are made for those with cataracts or you regularly adjust them. Either way I don't care but I am on my phone most of the time and if the font is insane then I just pass on by....

I did read them but stopped when I saw China complaining about gun violence. You basically posted the Debbie wasserman Schultz talking points memo on guns.

If the links are orange then why are your posts multiple colors? See some yellow too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl in Denmark to face charges...for using pepper spray on rapist - StLucieBengal - 02-01-2016, 01:00 AM