Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend
(02-03-2016, 12:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: So, to recap:

You asked:

And I provided a bunch of easy to find article on the black community and its leaders protesting black on black crime.

Not good enough for you.

Then you move the target because two people explained the BLM movement  to you.

So I again provided several, easy to find, article showing where the President did just that.

Wich you didn't like so....

So after being shown the error of your ways (twice in a about an hour) did you admit you were just spitting at the ceiling?  

Of course not!  You move the target...again.

Congrats.  On ONE page you managed to change what you say you wanted/meant TWICE!  

(I wonder if that link to all the ways to argue contains something to cover your posts?)

Thanks again for your solid contribution to this topic.  It has been a pleasure exchanging ideas with you!

Rock On

Nothing you have posted refutes my post that BLM would quickly protest the killing of 1 black youth by a LEO, but 51 are killed in one month and nothing. The target has remained stationary and the meaning has not changed.

But focus on trying to find ways that I am wrong instead of worrying about the issue. Blacks are killing blacks at an alarming rate and nobody gives a damn; least of all BLM. 

I could easily link articles to "support" this stance, but most are bright enough to know this is true without them. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend - bfine32 - 02-03-2016, 12:57 AM