Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend
(02-03-2016, 02:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So let me get this straight.

You criticize the blacks for not taking care of their own problems, but you think the best way for them to take care of their own problems is to ask white people for help.

And this come from the same guy who in this very same thread said that giving help to black people just makes them more dependent?

This is a classic.

If they don't ask white people for help then they don't care about the problem, but white people should not help them because that just makes them more weak and dependent.  So basically no matter what they do they arec wrong.

I criticized movements (funded by the likes of George Soros) for making Leo on black crime more public than Black on Black crime and your retort was they are doing it quietly. 

Where did i say they should ask white people for help? They should make the plight more public and the high profile faces paid to stir the division flames should focus on the real issue.

Of course white people should get this message,  so should people of every color; I'm not about trying to divide. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend - bfine32 - 02-03-2016, 02:20 AM