Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland
(02-03-2016, 03:48 PM)3wt Wrote: Especially from Cleveland who is going to draft high enough to get a pretty good QB.  I mean if they offered the 32nd pick we take it - the value is too good and we can reload 3 of the 4 biggest needs in the first 3 picks (Run stopper, cover LB, upgrade at Center, quality replacement for Sanu)

I can see Smith, Nelson (or Iloka) and Sanu going to Cleveland.   Unless they give us the 32nd pick McCarron stays put and Tate will stay on our roster.  If they're smart they'll go ahead and overpay Jones right now.  We can't afford to lose him and hope to get to the playoff caliber team we were this year.

Why?  Why would they jump off this rolling train to jump onto a train that isn't even on the tracks?  Cleveland won't be throwing over the top money at any of our guys.  They have too many holes to fill to shoot too much of a wad any one guy.  Maybe, emphasis on maybe, one of those guys will go there.  But four or five?  No way in hell.

I believe we re-sign pretty much everyone we want.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland - McC - 02-03-2016, 03:54 PM