Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland
(02-03-2016, 02:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Not gonna get a 2nd rounder for mccarron...

I know, I'm just making my stance against people who think trading a 5th round pick backup QB for a near 1st round pick would be a BAD move.

(02-03-2016, 03:54 PM)McC Wrote: Why?  Why would they jump off this rolling train to jump onto a train that isn't even on the tracks?  Cleveland won't be throwing over the top money at any of our guys.  They have too many holes to fill to shoot too much of a wad any one guy.  Maybe, emphasis on maybe, one of those guys will go there.  But four or five?  No way in hell.

I believe we re-sign pretty much everyone we want.

Meh, is this train really rolling?  We've stalled out in the exact same place 5 years in a row.  I get it, the Bengals are doing better than many teams, but I can also see why people aren't putting the Bengals in the same pile as the Patriots, Seahawks, Broncos, etc. when it comes to "I'd take less to go there because they're a likely spot to win it all."  I have to think that players see Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown and visualize a ceiling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland - Nately120 - 02-03-2016, 05:03 PM