Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland
(02-03-2016, 05:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I know, I'm just making my stance against people who think trading a 5th round pick backup QB for a near 1st round pick would be a BAD move.

Meh, is this train really rolling?  We've stalled out in the exact same place 5 years in a row.  I get it, the Bengals are doing better than many teams, but I can also see why people aren't putting the Bengals in the same pile as the Patriots, Seahawks, Broncos, etc. when it comes to "I'd take less to go there because they're a likely spot to win it all."  I have to think that players see Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown and visualize a ceiling.

it be great unless you think hes worth more as a back up than whatever the pick we get would be as there is no gaurentees in the draft. And we know AJ can step in if dalton is hurt and the ship doesnt go straight to the bottom of the sea.

To give that up i would want more than a pick even a 2nd rounder ( by that i mean i want a more sure thing.... not trading what i know for a roll of the dice). But if it does happen it will happen on draft day when we know who is sitting there for whatever pick is traded. We could draft another QB but he wouldnt be ready for a while so we would probly have to pickup a journeyman as well which would mean 1 less roster spot elsewhere.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland - XenoMorph - 02-03-2016, 07:06 PM