Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend
(02-04-2016, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because there is no logical reason to call them hypocrites.  If there is no logical reason then I assume it has something to do with racism.

Are people who crusade to fight childhood hunger hypocrites because they are not also fighting against adult hunger?  Are people who complain about the persecution of Christians hypocrites because they don't complain about the persecution of all religions?  I don't see you whimpering and crying about groups like those.  

If folks that fight hunger said: You are hungry because this person is causing you to be hungry, while ignoring the fact that you are hungry because of something you are doing to yourself and then told the hungry folks that we are going to "help" you by focusing on the smaller reason why you are hungry because you will like me better if I don't point out the fact that most of you are hungry is because of something you are going to yourself. The yes those folks would be hypocrites.

But there would be the same folks accusing others of supporting hunger because the ask the folks to focus on the real reason they are hungry and saying "See they don't care that you are hungry, because they don't what to focus the blame on an outside force, cause there is really nothing you can do to stop yourself from being hungry".

I don't see me whimpering and crying at all; those are just words you use to try to belittle someone's point and push toward Ad hominem;  because you are not really good at actually debating a subject you always have to attack the person.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend - bfine32 - 02-04-2016, 02:48 PM