Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House fails to override veto of Obamacare repeal
(02-04-2016, 03:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is no seat at the table if they say here is how it's gonna go.   Either get on or beat it.  

I have yet to meet 1 person who either doesn't pay more for their healthcare.   I am sure there are some but not around anyone that I have come across and spoken about healthcare.   When healthcare comes up most just roll their eyes and complain about Obamacare and the IRS.

Same company for 15 years. My insurance went up every year until five years ago. It's gone up once since then (about 3%). And my deductible went down once in that same time. Gotta say, I'm pretty happy. I'm paying almost double what I was 15 years ago, but I'm not paying any more than I was 10 years ago. That's a vast improvement. I can't imagine what I would've been paying if it continued increasing at the rate it had been. I probably would have had to drop insurance coverage in a few years at that rate.

I think most people complain and roll their eyes because they're grossly uninformed. Healthcare costs for the first time in a long time are stabilizing and getting more manageable. 

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/04/15/obamacare-has-modest-effect-on-job-insurance-costs-study.html

Quote:And since last year, premiums have risen by 2.6 percent, which ADP noted is lower than the rates seen in the past decade.

I don't do HR for my company. But the people in HR the last couple years have been a lot happier because they haven't killed themselves trying to find or negotiate insurance packages that were 5-10% more expensive than the previous year. They're finding packages that are either flat or 3% increase for that one year.

To the bold, we'll never know — they didn't go. Which is why a lot of people got fed up with them. They had the opportunity to a- submit a plan and have it go ignored or b- submit a plan and have it incorporated. They chose c- stomp their feet and complain a lot.

Now they're stomping their feet again 60 times and costing taxpayers millions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: House fails to override veto of Obamacare repeal - Benton - 02-04-2016, 03:24 PM