Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend
(02-04-2016, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I said; "I get it". It makes them more beholding to you if you can say: "Look what we are doing for you and look what the racists are doing to you". Instead of saying you should look inward and not call for the murder of LEOs.

This is getting ridiculous.  there have been dozens of links PROVING that they are looking inward and addressing the problem of black-on-black violence within black communities.  But for some reason you demand that they should be come to your white neighborhood and protesting about it there instead of inside black communities where it is actually happening.

And why the hell would I care if they are "beholden to me".  What does that even mean?  Who thinks like that?  Just because I am in favor of justice you think I am pandering to black people?

How would you respond if I said the only reason you support Christian values is because you want Christians to be beholden to you?  Would you think that made any sense?

You come up with some of the craziest arguments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend - fredtoast - 02-04-2016, 04:14 PM