Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend
(02-04-2016, 04:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What do you think their motives are?  I don't see how you could claim they are just trying to promote the Demoratic Party when they have protested in many cities that are ran by Democrats, and have protested during campaign speeches by Democratis candidates. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. 

All I have heard you claim is that they were hypocrites because they don't care about black-on-black violence. 

Seems to me you are trying to come up with a new argument since your last one failed so badly.
No doubt i should have addresssed BLM in my orginal post in the latest back and forth where you attempt to label those that do not exploit black people racist.....

bfine32 Wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/02/01/chicago-records-51-homicides-january-highest-toll-since-2000/79632136/

BLM. Where is the protest?

Hey wait a minute...

You have heard me claim that their supporters' primary concern is political and vote acquision. They damn sure do not care about race relations given their divisive nature and they may care about rights for blacks, but that is just ancillary.

But if it somehow makes you feel less feeble roll with the "You changed your arguement because I destroyed the point you orginally tried to make" theme.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend - bfine32 - 02-04-2016, 05:02 PM