Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year!
I feel like that the Bengals will offer Marvin Jones similar to what Emmanuel Sanders signed in Denver....3 years, $15 million. Sanders was brought in to play opposite of DT and they also had Julius Thomas, who just put up 788/12 the previous year. So Sanders was supposed to be a great 3rd option or emerge as the second option (which happened).

Given the salary cap increase, I could see the Bengals going $6 mill per year, but not $7 million. I'll guess 3 years, $17 million ($5.66 mill avg). If Jones gets offered $6+ million per year somewhere, I think he leaves the Bengals. He seems to want the opportunity to emerge as a WR1.

The Rams need a WR1. The Lions might go after him with Calvin retiring. The Browns are high up with the relationship to Hue but Travis Benjamin is reportedly about to sign an extension, so that might make it a bit less of a chance.
Do the Ravens go after him with Steve Smith likely just having one more year and Breshad Perriman a clear unknown that was hurt all year?
Do the Panthers add him to bolster their WR corp? Kelvin Benjamin should be back and Ted Ginn played well above expectations, but MLJ could really boost their passing game. Greg Olsen was by far their biggest pass catching threat this year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year! - ochocincos - 02-05-2016, 06:47 PM