Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year!
(02-06-2016, 04:48 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I like Jones as much as the next guy but having been a Bengal fan for quite a long time and knowing how our FO works, I don't think they will resign Jones.
Sanu should be easier to sign and he is multi skilled capable of playing QB in a pinch. They will draft a player with MJ's skill set and push on if MJ gets an offer for 7 mill per, which I think he will.
I think they will try to resign him at the Bengal's price but he will get more money elsewhere. After the Bears tag Jeffrey, Jones will be the top FA WR and some team will overpay cause one or two always do.

Sure Sanu will be easier to resign because he won't draw as much interest. That's because we had Sanu as the #2 in 2014 and he had to play several games as the #1 and he just wasn't the guy who could get open when he's the #1 target.

We'll still need a deep threat as a #2, either Jones or someone else. Sanu isn't going to fill that role.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year! - BengalChris - 02-06-2016, 07:38 PM