Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldiers of Odin the next European vigilante group
(02-06-2016, 07:43 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: The Nazi items could have a different meaning as well.  It could just be a rallying symbol to let others know that if they are against immigration and ZOG control then they are not alone.

It isn't easy to spot like minded people, I would have no way of knowing if my views will be met with acceptance or hostility until I actually give them voice. 

If someone saw a Nazi symbol, they would know that they could talk about any view regarding race and politics if they are in a mind that race isn't a social construct and that politicians don't represent White interest as much as they seem to be against them, and not be mocked, ridiculed and derided for it. 

What's worse, is you can be fired if you don't toe the line on certain narratives.  Just look at what happened in Mizzou.  In other universities, staff has had to resign due to hostility thrown at them for even suggesting that some people get offended easily.

Yeah, I don't know for sure.
I just know that I've been around a lot of people like this.
Still, it is to project an image.

Meh..... I have some Nazi items, but I don't keep them on display.
They were war trophies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Soldiers of Odin the next European vigilante group - Rotobeast - 02-06-2016, 10:39 PM