Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldiers of Odin the next European vigilante group
(02-07-2016, 08:16 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, you are saying that the media would ignore you, the victim, and any potential witnesses stating it was an attack, and side with the immigrant saying it wasn't? And you are saying that you are justified in violently stepping in when a refugee is not acting violent? Just trying to understand your position here.

And, for the record, if a woman were to scream just because a refugee started talking to her, that is stereotyping and is prejudiced. By definition.

I thought you were current with German news.  

The media over here has been pretty silent on the attacks.  So yeah, the media would ignore me, the victim, and potential witnesses.  I mean it isn't like the media ignored facts in Ferguson or anything of that nature.

When did I say, or even hint that I feel I would be justified in violently stepping in if a refugee isn't acting violent?  I went back through, and nope, can't see where you came up with that conclusion.

The position is even IF I was completely justified in stepping, the media would spin it to make me a racist.

For the record... how is a woman supposed to know that the refugee is just wanting to talk?  Knowing that there have been attacks across Europe from refugees, then a woman who is approached by one, and she does her best to move away from him and he moves in closer would be wise to scream for help.  Quit trying to shame a woman that doesn't want to put herself at risk.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Soldiers of Odin the next European vigilante group - Sovereign Nation - 02-07-2016, 08:43 AM