Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year!
(02-08-2016, 02:56 AM)Housh Wrote: Marvin is ok but don't use us as a god damn machine to make your name in FA

Because I love his catches but at the end of the day this guy hasn't had the results I expected after his great year and he hasn't had the results IMO to warrant that number.

I love how guys try to bleed the Bengals dry because of a good year every FA period. We're losing regardless so at this point idc. Go to the ***** Jaguars for 16 mil per. Who gives a shit. End of the day we'll be in the playoffs and your team won't be

Hope it was worth it

They don't need receivers. Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns, and Marquis Lee are doing just fine.

I mean, Marvin Jones was our #2-3 target. For a #2-3 target, having 816 yards is actually pretty good. Plus, you act like his 2013 year was so incredible. He had one amazing game. This year he was much more dependable and a consistent threat.

Outside of his amazing game is 2013, Jones had under 600 yards and 6 TDs. You can take away his best game and he still has over 700 yards this season. He was more consistent and a much better all around player this year than in 2013.

Also, he only played one season since 2013, this year.

Martavis Bryant was Big Ben's #2 target. Marvin Jones had more yards and 2 less TDs.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year! - wolfkaosaun - 02-08-2016, 03:33 AM