Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aqib Talib: Why no public outcry?
(02-09-2016, 06:07 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Also...reverse rolls...The first fumble Cam had and Denver scored...Von Miller absolutely raked Newton's facemask and drug it down as he went to strip the ball...If that had been a Panther player and Manning got hit in the helmet does it get called?  I believe it does...I believe they call a hit to the helmet on the QB

Panthers' Norman clearly believes that there was preferential treatment by the refs.

And Cam was furious over his sack late in the game, feeling that it was unnecessary roughness.   It looked similar to the Burfict takedown of Rothlesberger.   But Sims said he did not feel the Cam takedown was a penalty.  Neither did I.   I know there was a lot of post game discussion about how the Rothlixberger take down should have been penalized.  Neither of them was anything compared to the way Seattle's Bennett tossed Andy around on the interception return in that game.

I never used to believe it - and I don't think these games are fixed - but certain teams clearly are treated preferentially by the refs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aqib Talib: Why no public outcry? - 3wt - 02-09-2016, 06:20 PM