Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year!
(02-09-2016, 06:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea... Dude wasn't even good enough for a dreadful Titans team to keep around last year. He has been in the league 11 years, has 3 seasons that he got more than 700 yards, and is coming off a season where he missed time with a leg injury and multiple hip injuries. And the brilliant idea to replace Marvin Jones is to make this guy our #2 WR. This is asinine.

This is like wanting to sign Laverneas Coles again but this guy was never as good as Laverneas.
 Pretty sure that not a single person posting in this thread wants the team to lose Jones. You can stomp your feet and kick the can all you like but there's a good chance he may leave.

Wts, it is wise to have a contingency plan and it is certainly alright for fans to discuss other possibilities. All I did was relay what was said by DeAndre Hopkins (after pondering back on it I am almost certain that it was Hopkins speaking in the interview) in an interview before a Thursday night match up.

I highly doubt that we do but we could lose both in a year that FA WR's will be coveted and overpaid.

The team may end up double dipping at WR in the draft like they did 4 years ago with Sanu and Jones. If they do they will surely bring in a solid and cost efficient veteran to fill a need and help the youngins along. We can always resign Tate.... LMAO

What some must realize is we stand to lose 3 long time players at the WR position in the same off season. I doubt we lose all three but there is a possibility. The team is gonna need to sign a couple of guys at the WR spot. Maybe Kumerow steps up from the PS.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year! - coachmcneil71 - 02-13-2016, 05:09 PM