Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year!
(02-13-2016, 05:09 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote:  Pretty sure that not a single person posting in this thread wants the team to lose Jones. You can stomp your feet and kick the can all you like but there's a good chance he may leave.

Wts, it is wise to have a contingency plan and it is certainly alright for fans to discuss other possibilities. All I did was relay what was said by DeAndre Hopkins (after pondering back on it I am almost certain that it was Hopkins speaking in the interview) in an interview before a Thursday night match up.

I highly doubt that we do but we could lose both in a year that FA WR's will be coveted and overpaid.

The team may end up double dipping at WR in the draft like they did 4 years ago with Sanu and Jones. If they do they will surely bring in a solid and cost efficient veteran to fill a need and help the youngins along. We can always resign Tate.... LMAO

What some must realize is we stand to lose 3 long time players at the WR position in the same off season. I doubt we lose all three but there is a possibility. The team is gonna need to sign a couple of guys at the WR spot. Maybe Kumerow steps up from the PS.

Thats fine and dandy. Im just saying if we lose Jones. We should aim a little higher than a replacement nearing the end of his career who was never anything but mediocre and is coming off multiple injuries. 

Gotta say it caught me by surprise when Hobson snuck it in to one of his recent articles that James Wright is coming off micro fracture surgery. That destroyed any kind of expectations i had for him.

Hopefully Alford and/or Kumerow give us something , anything.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Report, Marvin Jones wants $7m+ per year! - NATI BENGALS - 02-13-2016, 08:22 PM