Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Tribute Thread to SC Justice Scalia
(02-15-2016, 03:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I have zero idea if he is a Republican; however, I hope he is a Christian.

I also have zero idea how this equates to bringing one's religion into your government. 

These folks interpret the Constitution based on their learned interpretation.

Many times I have disagreed with a decision made by SCOUTUS, but never once questioned their motivation for doing so.

The recently passed was a conservative and interpreted the Constitution and lower court decisions as such. But the usual suspects will look to a sound bite to belittle him because....  

Sure sounds like a load of shit. Many disagreements with the Supreme court rulings huh? But they are all just so good you never question why? Yea... I never say BS either.

You are talking about "the recently passed" like he was a saint and quoting him basically saying tough shit if you have evidence proving innocence if you have already been convicted. Acting like its something great.

I really wasnt looking for a sound bite. I just read what you posted. And I wouldnt want anybody making the final call on laws if that was their mentality.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Tribute Thread to SC Justice Scalia - NATI BENGALS - 02-15-2016, 04:00 AM