Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Tribute Thread to SC Justice Scalia
(02-16-2016, 02:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Serious question:

Does it matter if people take umbrage with Scalia's decisions before or after he dies?

Respect for the family aside.  They are probably not reading these posts...and if they are smart they never read anything about his decisions due to the hatred that can come from those who disagree.

I mean one thread that was obviously sarcastic with its title and then content isn't dancing on his grave to me.

As I mentioned in my apology if the intent of the thread is to simply discuss his decisions or in your words take umbrage with them. then no. If the intent is to tarnish a man's legacy so soon after his passing, then yes. Also many of the comments here have gone much further than taking umbrage with his decisions

As I said, if the intent was anything other than to tarnish his reputation then i apologize to the OP and those simply wishing to discuss his decisions. If the OP's and anyone else's comments were meant to belittle the person, then I do not.

Now that I've answered yours, kindly answer mine:

Why do you think this thread was created, given there were already two threads discussing his passing?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Tribute Thread to SC Justice Scalia - bfine32 - 02-16-2016, 02:18 PM