Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump threatens to run as third party
(02-16-2016, 09:33 PM)Benton Wrote: I get conservatives like to toss around the term liberal because of the perceived slight over Democrat. But in truth, you've got a liberal candidate and a Democrat running, not two liberals. And the one Democrat is about the same as half the conservatives. With Paul dropping out you don't even have a libertarian.

so really, it boils down to a liberal (sanders) and everyone else.

Gary Johnson has more Libertarian in his pinky than Rand Paul has in his whole body!  I plan to toss my vote at him again...he's a political dreamboat.

(02-16-2016, 10:50 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I honestly question whether Trump has the mental fortitude to be POTUS.  I can't figure out if all these "perceived" slights are an act or he's actually that childish.

Either his ability to know and connect with the mob is truly legendary, or he really does have some serious issues.

I believe Trump's answer to questions of the "Are you really going to act like a maniac when you are president?" were met with an answer along the lines of "No, I'll tone it down but I need to act insane to get all this attention right now."  Of course I'm paraphrasing, but that seemed to be the way it sounded. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump threatens to run as third party - Nately120 - 02-16-2016, 11:06 PM